Our COVID-19 policy
The Clinic is now OPEN for all appointments.
If you had an appointment cancelled by us during the lockdown or would like an appointment please call us on 01799 516517.
The health and safety of everyone who comes into the clinic and the clinic staff is paramount. We have worked hard to put measures in place to make the clinic as safe as possible using full PPE, stringent cleaning regimes, and a new system to minimise the number of people at the clinic at any one time.
Please read the information below explaining the changes and modifications:
Keeping you safe, keeping us safe
- Please come to your appointment alone unless you are accompanying a child to their appointment
- Please try to arrive on time. Try to avoid arriving early or late for the purpose of social distancing
- Please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment
- Please wash your hands thoroughly before leaving home and come straight to the clinic
- Hand sanitiser will be available & all patients will be requested to sanitise their hands when entering & exiting the clinic
- Initially, we will be working without our reception team. Please wait in the reception for your chiropractor to meet you
- Please avoid touching surfaces in the clinic and from using the toilet facilities where possible
- We are currently only accepting contactless payment (tap or phone). If you are unable to pay by this method please let us know so we can organise a different form of payment before attending your appointment
- Your temperature will be taken by your chiropractor on arrival with an infrared thermometer
- We will not be using gowns and the changing rooms so please wear comfortable clothing
- The clinic will schedule less appointments per hour to comply with social distancing regulations and to allow for cleaning between appointments
- Your chiropractor will wear appropriate PPE as recommended by the British Chiropractic Association
- If you would like to bring a towel from home to lie over the bench after cleaning, please do so
- Patients are encouraged to leave the clinic after their appointment as soon as possible to aid in social distancing
Watch for COVID-19 symptoms & please reschedule your appointment if: you are experiencing any signs & symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, sore throat, tiredness, fever), or exposure to anyone with suspected or diagnosed COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Please download our COVID-19 questionnaire here, fill it in and bring it to your appointment:
Download COVID-19 Questionnaire here
If you are currently shielding or self-isolating and would like any help or advice please call us as we can support you with telephone advice.
Ultimately, at Saffron Walden Chiropractic Clinic, we are doing all that we reasonably can to minimise risk whilst remaining open. However, we cannot eliminate risk entirely, especially as COVID-19 can be spread by those showing no symptoms.
In the meantime please do get in touch if we can be of any help on 01799 516517 or email@example.com
Please stay safe and well
With our love,
Jo, Jeremy, Elli, Adrian, Jamie and all the reception staff
My husband and I took our five month old son to see Jo. Jo was understanding, kind and Brilliant with George. She really took time to explain chiropractic treatment to us and how it might help George. We noticed a difference in a few treatments and we are so relieved. We wish we had gone to Jo sooner! We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jo to family and friends.
As a forceps baby we felt it was even more important to get Maiya treated. She was immediately calmer after her first session and remained a very content baby. Goodness knows how life may have been different.
Emma and Christian Lacey.
Jo has been an amazing help. My baby son was unsettled but with Jo’s advice and treatment I feel he really improved and is much happier and more settled now.
From the age of 5 weeks Ella started to become very unsettled during the evening. But after 2-3 sessions with Jo, which involved chiropractic treatment, it was as if a switch had been turned on which resulted in us having a much happier, settled and contented baby. It was our last resort, as we had never really believed that it would possibly work….how wrong were we! Thank-you.
Andy and Carolyn.
The Saffron Walden Chiropractic Clinic treated my son George from seven months old and the level of expertise coupled with their manner towards both George and my wife and I, has been second to none. I would whole heartedly recommend them.
As a second time mum, I just knew Darcey wasn’t ‘right’, it was like something was bothering her and wouldn’t let her be the smiley baby she wanted to be. After one session with Jo she was like a different baby. Darcey settles easier now and is always smiling, with just a few bad days instead of dreading each day, we can now enjoy our days together. Thank you.